Article provided by: Quantum Recovery Services
If you're looking for an interventionist in Austin, our center is the answer you seek. Quantum Recovery offers unsurpassed intervention services, and our interventionist can set expectations and recovery goals for your loved ones and convince them to seek the help they need.
What is an Intervention?
Intervention is a structured and open conversation between an addict and his/her loved ones, supervised by an intervention specialist. Interventions can allow an addict's loved ones to express their feelings and emotions constructively and convince the addict to get into rehab.
In some cases, discussions alone may not help seal the deal. In such cases, a group intervention becomes the next best alternative to help the addict realize how their actions affect their family members, friends, and loved ones. If you face problems in convincing your loved one to seek professional help, make sure to hire an intervention specialist in Austin to help you out.
When should I hire a professional interventionist?
Approaching someone struggling with addiction is never easy. While you mean well as a friend or loved one, it can be difficult for you to confront the addict and convince them to get the help they need. Things can get more complicated when the victim denies having a drug or alcohol problem. Fostering open conversation with the addict is one of the foremost reasons to hire an interventionist. Professional intervention specialists can direct the conversation between you and the addict and ensure a positive outcome. It is pivotal to hire an addiction specialist in Austin, TX, if you spot the following signs in your loved one:
- Secretive behavior
- Borrowing large sums of money
- Aggressive behavior
- Lack of hygiene and deteriorating physical appearance
- Lack of energy or motivation
- Facing problems at work, school, or in personal life
- Experiencing health issues
Some addicts also struggle with issues like depression, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, etc. If you find your loved one dealing with any of these issues, hiring a professional certified interventionist at the earliest is necessary to safeguard their health and help them get into rehab.
Pros and cons of hiring an interventionist
Hiring an intervention specialist can help you avoid certain awkward and uncomfortable moments while confronting the addict. If you have second thoughts about hiring an intervention specialist, here are some of the pros and cons you should consider:
1. They are trained to hold interventions - Interventionists possess the training and experience to use the right words and convince your loved one to enter rehab treatment. They are skilled experts at breaking the cycle of unyielding conversations and change the course of confrontation to ensure a positive outcome.
2. Keep intervention on track - They avoid the participants from playing the blame game during an intervention and direct the conversation flow.
3. They can manage violent behaviors - If the addict comes with a history of violence, hiring an interventionist can ensure that the intervention does not cause any harm to the addict nor the other participants.
1. Hiring an interventionist can involve costs - Inventions do not always yield desirable outcomes in the first meeting. In some cases, you may have to hold several interventions before the addict agrees to enroll for rehab treatment.
2. The addict can feel like everyone is ganging up against them.
Call Quantum Recovery at 512-829-6092 to hire our interventionist. Our interventionist in Austin can help you express your feelings constructively to your loved ones and convince the addict to sign up for rehabilitation treatmentInterventionist Austin
We welcome your comments!
Have you ever been sick and needed to see a doctor, but didn’t want to leave your home or office? Now you can with MyMoboDoc! The mobile doctor that comes to you!
As an Elite Health and Wellness Member you receive all of the services for 1 annual fee. The Elite Health and Wellness members also receive 15% off all cash services as part of the membership.
EliteSkin Monthly Membership
Plan offers 1 aesthetic treatment a month and will be alternated between our different procedures based off of professional recommendation.